Nature Collection Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
1. 1. The Nature Collection Rewards Program (hereinafter ?program?) is available through participating Fruits & Passion, THEFACESHOP, VDL, and Nature Collection (hereinafter ?Company?) stores in Canada.
2. To participate in the Nature Collection Rewards Program, a customer must become a Program Member. Membership is free of charge and requires no initial purchase. Visit any COMPANY’s store to register for the Program Membership.
3. Only one Program Membership is available per customer.
4. The Nature Collection Rewards Program is non-redeemable for cash, non-refundable and non-transferable. The Nature Collection Rewards Card members (also was previously known as “Beauty circle Card members”) the property of COMPANY and it may be revoked at any time by COMPANY in its sole discretion.
5. Membership program can be participated either with Membership card or customer number that can be searched in cash register by the customer information such as email, phone number, first and last name. The customer number shall have as same effect as Membership card.
6. Each Nature Collection Rewards Program Member (sometimes referred to as a “Program Member”) will be registered in the Program Member’s name and have a unique number ascribed to it. Nature Collection Rewards Members cannot share their account number and account information with any other parties.
7. Program Members must advise COMPANY immediately of any changes of Personal Information (as hereinafter defined) including name and e-mail address by visiting any participating store or call Customer Service and informing one of our Beauty Advisors. If COMPANY believes that some of its records are inaccurate, it may contact Program Member to verify its records. COMPANY reserves the right to cancel any Program Memberships for which it has incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information and all Nature Collection Rewards Points redemptions on that account may be blocked. The submission of false or fictitious Personal Information will result in all Nature Collection Rewards Points accumulated on an account being forfeited.
8. COMPANY reserves the right to refuse issuance of a Program Membership to any customer who does not follow the prescribed enrollment procedures.
9. The Nature Collection Rewards Program is only available to individuals. The Program will not be available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from COMPANY, in its sole discretion. Employees of COMPANY are not allowed to participate directly or indirectly in the Nature Collection Rewards program. Nature Collection Rewards Points will not be awarded if in COMPANY’s reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Nature Collection Rewards awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. COMPANY reserves the right to limit Nature Collection Reward Points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities. If Program Member was awarded points for an offer or promotion in which a Member purchased product in excess of reasonable household quantities, the Nature Collection Rewards points awarded as a result of that offer or promotion may be forfeited without prior notice.
ACCUMULATION OF NATURE COLLECTION REWARDS POINTS
10. Nature Collection Rewards points will be awarded at the rate of 5 Points for each dollar spent on each separate purchase at participating stores. Nature Collection Rewards points will be calculated by reference to the net (purchase price less discounts) pre-tax total of each cash register receipt. The Nature Collection Rewards points awarded and reflected on the cash register receipt will include both decimals after coma. Company may offer special promotions from time to time offering additional Nature Collection Rewards points on certain products. Such Nature Collection Rewards points, once awarded, shall form part of the Member’s Nature Collection Rewards points balance.
11. Nature Collection Rewards points will not be issued respecting the purchase of the following items/services: gift cards, delivery charges (where applicable), gift with purchases, charitable donations, the Nature Collection Rewards points redemption portion of a transaction and any other items specified as exclusions from time to time or where prohibited by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing Nature Collection Rewards points will be awarded when a Program Member pays for a purchase with a gift card. However, the Member will not be awarded Nature Collection Rewards points if he or she uses a gift card to purchase another gift card or gift cards and, in the event that Nature Collection Rewards points are inadvertently awarded, COMPANY reserves the right at any time to revoke these points without notice. COMPANY reserves the right to add or delete items eligible for Nature Collection Rewards point’s issuance at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
12. All Nature Collection Rewards points are shown on the cash register receipt for each purchase when a Nature Collection Member is presented before the completion of the purchase transaction. In the event that Nature Collection Rewards Points do not appear on a receipt due to a technical failure, they will be updated on the cash register receipt at a later purchase transaction date. All points accumulated during a transaction will be frozen for a period of 15 days to allow, according to the establish return policy, a normal return of products and a reduction of Nature Collection Rewards points corresponding to the amount returned in products.
13. Returns and/or exchanges will be honoured only if the original cash register receipt is presented at the time of the return and/or exchange. On a return and/or exchange the Nature Collection Rewards points will be deducted automatically from the Membership number that was used for the original purchase. The Program Member will be reimbursed for the purchase price shown on the receipt of the item(s) returned.
14. Refund is not allowed on purchases earned through the redemption of Nature Collection Rewards Points, ONLY exchange of product(s) for the same value or over can be offered to the member.
15. Nature Collection Rewards points totals, as shown on the cash register receipts, will be deemed correct unless otherwise substantiated by the Member by bringing forward evidence satisfactory to Company in its sole discretion. Discrepancies must be addressed with the Store Manager or Customer Service Centre within 3 months of the date on which the discrepancy occurred. Company reserves the right to restrict redemption or put a “hold” on Nature Collection Rewards points for up to 45 days from the date the points are posted to an account.
16. Nature Collection Rewards points are reduced to zero upon closure of a Program Membership.
17. Upon the death of a Nature Collection Rewards Program Member, the Member’s account will be closed and any Nature Collection Rewards points in the account will be forfeited. Nature Collection Rewards points are not divisible in the case of divorce.
18. All Nature Collection Rewards points will be deemed inactive provided that no point accumulation has taken place for 12 consecutive months and no redemption has taken place for 12 consecutive months. All Nature Collection Rewards points will expire upon the end of the 12 consecutive month period.
REDEEMTION OF POINTS
Nature Collection Rewards points may be redeemed for savings rewards off a purchase at participating COMPANY stores in accordance with the following Nature Collection Rewards points redemption schedule:
||Rewards Value ($)
19. From time to time, special promotions may be run during which one or more redemption level(s) may temporarily be altered and/or suspended, new redemption levels added or points may be redeemed directly towards the purchase of specific products or services. Promotions may vary from participating store to participating store and from format to format.
20. COMPANY may, from time to time, offer supplementary programs or promotions related to Nature Collection Rewards Program (“Related Programs”). Such Related Programs may be governed by additional or distinct terms and conditions applicable therein.
21. In accordance with Federal and Provincial tax legislation, GST, PST, HST and any other applicable taxes are calculated and payable by the Program Member on the full amount of the purchase price before any reduction for redeemed rewards.
22. Nature Collection Rewards points can only be redeemed if the required point redemption level is acquired prior to the redemption transaction. The minimum number of points for point redemption is 500 (equivalent to $5.00). An individual Program Member may not make more than two redemptions, at any reward level, within one day. Only one redemption is available per transaction.
23. The Nature Collection Rewards point balance will be reduced by the number of points required to obtain the desired point redemption level. Unredeemed Nature Collection Rewards Points plus any Nature Collection Rewards points earned in the current transaction will remain in the Member’s account and can be applied to a subsequent transaction.
24. When redeeming Nature Collection Rewards points, COMPANY will automatically select the maximum eligible Nature Collection Rewards Points redemption level available. Alternatively, the Program Member may select a different eligible redemption level by informing the cashier prior to redemption. In either case, the Program Member’s account under his/her Membership number must have the appropriate number of Nature Collection Rewards points.
25. Nature Collection Rewards Points may not be collected or redeemed by any person other than the Program Member. Program Members may be required to provide proof of identity when redeeming Nature Collection Rewards Points to protect the integrity of the Member’s Points balance. Each Program Member is responsible to ensure that all Personal Information is correct and up-to-date and, COMPANY reserves the right to block redemptions where the Nature Collection Rewards Member information is inaccurate or incomplete.
26. In case of a lost Nature Collection Rewards Card, upon presentation of proper identification, a new Member’s number will be provided to the Member by the Customer Service Centre or at any participating COMPANY store with appropriate ID. The accumulated unredeemed Nature Collection Rewards Points balance shall remain intact. If a lost Nature Collection Rewards Card is found and used by any other person, all Nature Collection Rewards Points relating to purchases made by such other person will be credited to the Nature Collection Rewards Member’s account. COMPANY assumes no liability or responsibility for Nature Collection Rewards Points redeemed by any person(s) prior to the notification to the Customer Service Centre or in-store that the Nature Collection Rewards Card is lost. Any Nature Collection Rewards Points redeemed prior to notification shall be at the Member’s risk.
27. COMPANY will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may flow from any participation in the Nature Collection Rewards Program by any non-Canadian resident, and where permitted by COMPANY, by any corporation, business, charity, partnership or enterprise.
28. From time to time, COMPANY may advertise or offer exclusive offers to select Nature Collection Rewards Members with respect to which they may redeem Nature Collection Rewards Points for items other than a discount reward, or receive other benefits or discounts.
29. Nature Collection Rewards Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Except as permitted from time to time by COMPANY, Nature Collection Rewards Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, purchased or given by gift. Nature Collection Rewards Points cannot be sold, traded, bartered, rented or otherwise disposed of. Nature Collection Rewards Points are void if sold for cash or any other consideration.
30. COMPANY shall maintain the privacy, security and integrity of all personal information collected from Nature Collection Rewards Members, such as, but not restricted to: name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth, email, account number and purchasing information (“Personal Information”). This information will be used to credit the correct membership number account, to communicate with the Nature Collection Rewards Member, to better understand the Nature Collection Rewards Member’s shopping and information needs and to offer the Nature Collection Rewards Member relevant information, products, services and rewards to meet those needs. By providing the foregoing information to COMPANY, the member consents COMPANY to use the information for the uses specified herein.
31. On occasion COMPANY may collect additional personal information from Nature Collection Rewards Members on a voluntary basis through questionnaires or other methods. The Nature Collection Rewards membership status of any Member who does not wish to participate will not be affected.
32. COMPANY will not give, rent or sell its Nature Collection Rewards Member lists to any organization or individual. COMPANY will allow limited and secured access to customer information by authorized entities under its strict supervision and/or which are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information solely for the purposes of assisting COMPANY in processing customer information.
33. Nature Collection Rewards Member information is stored in COMPANY confidential databases located in Canada. Access to this information will be restricted only to authorized personnel of COMPANY.
34. On occasion COMPANY may communicate special offers, information and services to Nature Collection Rewards Members. Any Member who does not wish to receive these offers may indicate so on his/her enrolment form in the designated area. Alternatively, he/she may advise the Customer Service Centre.
35. COMPANY hereby agrees to respect and observe the provisions set forth in The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (the “Act”) and any other applicable federal or provincial legislation. To the extent there is additional protection afforded to the Nature Collection Rewards Member pursuant to the Act or any other applicable legislation, and same is not set forth herein, COMPANY agrees to take such measures to give full effect to such additional protection.
36. If events beyond COMPANY’s control materially affect COMPANY’s ability to operate the Nature Collection Rewards Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.
37. COMPANY may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Nature Collection Rewards Program, without notice. Any material changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. The online French version of the Terms and Conditions is the governing version.
38. Subscription to Nature Collection Rewards Program is possible at any COMPANY store and the acceptance of the terms and conditions and/or first time usage of a Nature Collection Rewards Card constitutes agreement by the Nature Collection Rewards Member to all the Terms and Conditions of the Nature Collection Rewards Program.
39. Any abuse by a Member of the Nature Collection Rewards Program’s privileges, any failure by a Member to follow the Program’s rules, regulations, Terms and Conditions, or any misrepresentation by a Member may, at COMPANY’s sole discretion, subject the Member to expulsion from the Program, including forfeiture of all accumulated Nature Collection Rewards Points.
40. Upon suspension or termination of the Program for any reason whatsoever, COMPANY will have no liability therefore to any Member and is automatically released from all claims by Nature Collection Rewards Members in respect of such suspension, termination, forfeiture of Nature Collection Rewards Points, redemption of Points or otherwise in respect of such suspension or termination.
41. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information herein is correct. COMPANY is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
42. Any waiver by COMPANY of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall be effective only in the specific instance and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of COMPANY as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with the Terms and Conditions. No delay or omission by COMPANY in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
43. By redeeming Nature Collection Rewards Points for rewards, the Nature Collection Rewards Member releases COMPANY from any and all liability and claims regarding the redemption and use of the reward and any loss or damage caused by goods and services supplied as a reward.
44. Any reference herein to COMPANY refers to FRUITS & PASSION Boutiques Inc., its affiliates and the licensed operators of the participating COMPANY stores, as the context requires.
45. “Eligible Purchase” means an eligible purchase made at a Participating Store, on which Points earned may be counted towards a customer’s Program Balance.
46. “Exclusions” mean those products or services, as determined from time to time by COMPANY in its sole discretion, which are not eligible to be counted towards a customer’s Program Balance.
47. “Participating Store(s)” means corporate and franchisee COMPANY stores, in Canada that is issued under COMPANY name and brand.
48. “Points” mean Nature Collection Rewards Points.
49. “Program” means COMPANY Nature Collection Rewards Program.
50. “Program Member” means a Nature Collection Rewards Program member who meets the criteria set out above
51. “Program Membership” means membership in the Nature Collection Rewards Program.
52. “Program Terms” means these Nature Collection Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
53. “Program Balance” means the current balance of a Nature Collection Rewards Program Member’s account with respect to achieving Program Membership.
LAST UPDATED : May 28, 2018